- Charitable Case Law Update 2019/2020, Volume XXXVII, No. 2, Tax Section Bulletin (Fall 2020)
- Attorney Survey Results on What Classes Law Students Should Take, Broward County Bar Association Barrister, 18-20 (August 2020)
- Online Charitable Giving: Yea or Nay?, Broward County Bar Association Barrister, (July 2018)
- When Charitable Gift Agreements Go Bad: Why a Morals Clause Should be Contained in Every Charitable Gift Agreement, Volume 89, No. 10, The Florida Bar Journal (December 2015).
- Introducing the IRS Form 1023-EZ, Volume XXXI, No. 1, Tax Section Bulletin (Spring / Summer 2015)
- Adam Goldberg Discusses Estate Planning and Probate on The Talk Legal Show (August, 2015)
- The “Maybe” Deed, Volume 44, Issue 1, Broward County Bar Association Barrister, 8 (January, 2015)
- 10 Common Mistakes Made When Filing An IRS Form 1023 Application For Recognition of Exemption, Volume XXIX, No. 2, Tax Section Bulletin (Fall 2013)
- The Dirty Dozen: Twelve Documents Every Attorney Should Review Before Serving on the Board of a Tax-exempt Organization, Volume 85, No. 9, The Florida Bar Journal (November, 2011)
- What’s in a Name? – Naming Rights in Charitable Giving, Volume XXVII, No. 1, Tax Section Bulletin (August, 2010)
- Are Loans From Charitable Organizations Legal?, Volume XXVI, No. 6, Tax Section Bulletin (August, 2009)
- Charitable Issues at Election Time – A Brief Look at IRS Revenue Ruling 2007-41, Volume XXVI, No. 1, Tax Section Bulletin (October, 2007)
- A Look at CEO Compensation Issues for Tax Exempt Organizations, Volume XXV, No. 1, Tax Section Bulletin (September, 2006)
- The ABC’s of the New Form 1023 – What to Expect with the New IRS Exemption Organization Application, Volume XXIV, No. 1, Tax Section Bulletin (October, 2005)
- Is Church Bingo Legal? – Thoughts on Avoiding Unrelated Business Income for Tax Exempt Organizations, Volume XXII, No. 1, Tax Section Bulletin (September, 2003)
- The Death of the Florida Estate Tax, Volume 35, Issue 3, Broward County Bar Association Barrister, 9 (March, 2003)
- Avoiding Director Liability in Tax Exempt Organizations in Florida Before It Is Too Late, Volume XXI, No. 1, Tax Section Bulletin (October, 2002)
- Endangered Species; A Historical Perspective of the Federal Wealth Transfer Tax, Volume XIX, No. 1, Tax Section Bulletin (September, 2000)
What they say about us...
Great attorneys. Very helpful, work diligently & care about their clients. I recommend this firm.
I had a complicated issue to deal with concerning my estate planning. Jacqueline A. Revis was very attentive and came up with a solution to my issue. She and the other attorneys at Revis, Hervas & Goldberg P.A. were extremely professional and knowledgeable. As an attorney myself, I would (and do) highly recommend them for estate planning and real estate transactions.
Ms. Revis is a friend and recently I needed her help with a family tragedy. She contacted me back right away, knew just what to do, and was a HUGE help during this very difficult time. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, and a great advocate to have on your side. I highly recommend!